There are many great reasons to choose Falk, Cornell & Associates for all your Estate Planning needs. Below we have listed just few of them. To learn more about our Law Firm and how we can assist you in establishing your estate plan, please come to one of our complimentary Basic Estate Planning seminars or call to schedule your complimentary consultation with any of our highly qualified estate planning attorneys. For a complete list of our free basic estate planning seminars just visit our website at www.falkandcornell.com.
- FREE Living Trust Identification Cards. These wallet-sized laminated cards with our office address and phone number on one side, and the name and date of your Trust on the other side will serve as handy, on-the-spot reference whenever you buy new investments, open a new account or conduct a transaction for your Living Trust.
- FREE telephone and email support during the basic estate planning, living trust process. For our estate planning clients, answers to their questions regarding estate planning are never more than a telephone call or email away. Also, don’t forget to visit our website www.falkandcornell.com for useful estate planning information.
- FREE subscription to our newsletter, Your Estate Matters, where you’ll learn about estate planning topics and other informative subjects relevant to you and your family’s needs.
- FREE announcements of dates, times and topics for private seminars such as Asset Protection and Trust Administration, our annual client appreciation Ice Cream Social, as well as current Estate Planning Seminars available to share with family and friends.
- FREE 30 minute consultation during those difficult days after the death of a loved one. During this meeting, our attorneys are available to help guide you through the essential steps you’ll need to undertake in the administration of the Trust. Additional support is available to you or the surviving Trustee at an hourly rate.
- FREE 30 minute Estate Plan reviews every three years. Additional reviews are available at an hourly rate upon request
Finally, as a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, our firm has a wide range of benefits to offer you. For example, we can provide you with access to a nationwide network of qualified attorneys who can assist you with out-of-state transfers of title, provide help should you move to another state, or simply offer a referral to an out-of-state friend or family member who needs estate planning help. In addition, the Academy provides its members with substantial legal, technical and practice management support to ensure we provide high quality estate planning service to our clients.